- Lawrence Realty Salesperson of the Year, 16 of the past 23 years
- Wisconsin Real Estate Broker License (2007)
- Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS) 2000
- Wisconsin REALTOR® License 1997
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) 1996
- Minnesota REALTOR® License 1996
- Vice President, Sales/Marketing, Brown Seed Farms, Inc. 1978-1995
- Member Council of Residential Specialists
- Member National Association of REALTORS®
- Member Minnesota Association of REALTORS®
- Member Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS®
- Past President, Board of Commissioners, Red Wing Port Authority
- Member, Mayor’s Real Estate Task Force
- Past Board Member, Downtown Main Street, Inc.
- Past Master, Red Wing Masonic Lodge #8
- Member, Red Wing Area Chamber of Commerce
- Council Member, United Lutheran Church
- Board Member, C.A.R.E. Clinic
- Red Wing Central High School
- Morningside College, Sioux City, IA
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN Mini-MBA, Real Estate,
- University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
Being raised in the Red Wing area, I feel fortunate to live near the river; I try to get out and enjoy it as often as time permits. My wife Patty and I have three children and two grandchildren. We are active members of United Lutheran Church, as well as members of several volunteer organizations. My hobbies include pontoon boating, camping, sailing, hiking and spending time with my family. Except for odd jobs during high school and college, I have been self-employed all my life, which has given me an appreciation for the reward from hard work and a strong dedication to serving others.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!